I haven’t actually read a lot lately, aside from a few pages of Me Before You. I bought the red covered book right after I stepped out in the cinema watching the film adaptation. I hope finishing the book before July starts. Here are quotes from the book that I really love.
You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.
Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you.
I will never, ever regret the things I’ve done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to.
Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle.
I’m stuck listening to Kings Of Leon’s Use Somebody, Imagine Dragon’s Not Today, Robyn’s Dancing On My Own . These are some of my favorites. I am hooked with Carly Rae Jepsen as well. Your Type is my jam, my shower song actually.
To those GoT fans out there, tomorrow is Season Six finale and I am expecting better than episode 9, Battle of the Bastards. HBO, please don’t disappoint us. Spoiler alert! I’ve been reading spoilers on Reddit about the season finale, and it’s really good. Let me show you guys a few. I highligted them white to hide.
- No Dorne until Episode 10.
- EDIT 20/06: A SIEGE at Riverrun. Blackfish is presumed dead. Brienne just about escapes.
- Tommen jumps from a window and dies.
- Jon doesn’t kill Ramsay straight away, he begins to beat him mercilessly until Sansa shows up and he’s put in a cell(?) or something. He’s later mauled by dogs in Episode 10. Unknown whether it’s his hounds or Ghost that does it.
- Cersei uses wildfire to burn the Sept. Many people die, including several Tyrells. It’s a “Red Wedding-style” event.
- Tormund kills Smalljon Umber. Just before, Umber is egging on his army by shouting ‘Who owns the North?!’.
- EDIT 20/06 (he dies): Unsure what happens to Wun Wun. One of the leaks says he gets an arrow in the eye and dies when he storms into Winterfell with Jon, the other said he survives.
- Ian McShane plays the Hound’s mentor. He and the rest of their group are killed by the Brotherhood without Banners. The Hound takes his revenge out on the BwB.
- Rickon dies by Ramsay’s arrows. He lets him run to Jon but he fires one that hits him. He dies in Jon’s arms.
- Jon becomes King in the North. The Mormonts(?) say they don’t care that he’s a bastard.
- In Episode 10, we see Lyanna and a baby in the Tower of Joy. She whispers something we don’t hear. It then cuts to Jon.
- No Cleganebowl this season.
- The Mountain kills Septa Unella.
Since I don’t have a decent phone right now, I am in the process of editing my Instagram feed. I am now deleting some posts and editing and reposting them one by one. You can check my IG page to see what I’m into now.
For making more money. I don’t care if I’ll go extremely busy but I want more money. Life has been about working to pay the bill, and no money for breathing. And I don’t like that.
A new phone, preferably an iPhone because I need an upgrade. Right now, I am using my years old iPhone 5 where its battery is so bloated, front screen is detached from the body, and some inside parts are visible already. Take note that the back camera is no longer working, the front camera is still working but has shadows on the upper right, and the home button is removed. I could still use it on texting, calling and for internet.
Enjoyed the weekend with these two beautiful people.