All posts filed under: Blog

Creating a Hassle-free Poll through APEO

Simple. Fast. No chatter – that’s what APEO guarantee you! Did you ever consider asking your readers for their opinion on topics? It can help you listen to your crowd and have a better understanding of the community and where the wind blows. Through generating a poll simply and quickly, Apeo now makes things easier whether you are seeking for answers or knowing opinions that matter. APEO allows you to ask your readers anything and get a quick feedback from your on-going platforms simultaneously while giving you the choice between spreading the word and a more targeted approach. The answers are anonymous so you know you’re getting them right. You can quickly discover the majority’s viewpoint on a certain issue and learn how your readers/followers view and feel on any given topic. Despite all the various platforms for a team and group communication at our disposal, still, decision making can be time-consuming and an exhausting ordeal. To cut the endless chatter and get quick answers on the go we created APEO. Crafting a poll through …

Baguio Guide: 9 Most Recommended Places to Visit in Baguio for First Timers

Are you planning to visit Baguio this coming December holiday? Or still making plans when to visit the Summer Capital of the Philippines for the first time? You’re on the right page because I came up with a list of the nine most recommended places to visit in Baguio for wanderlust newbies. First, let’s have a quick sharing moment about the City of Pines. Baguio, officially the City of Baguio, is a highly developed city in northern Luzon of the Philippines. Tourism has been flourishing as many visitors come to Baguio yearly. With the rise of tourism, different choices of hotels, lodges, and transient houses have sprouted to accommodate all its guests. Good thing we are living in the modern era where all are accessible and available online, so checking for affordable and best booking deals is easy. You can search for accommodations using online booking websites such as Traveloka. Enjoy big savings since they have discounts and promos that you could take advantage of. Baguio was established as a hill station by the Americans in …

Mobility Units by California Eco-Bike

One of the hardest parts of aging citizens and Persons with disability here in the country attributes to accessibility and care. The steep prices of motorized vehicle or mobility aid hinder them from moving around with ease and comfort. California E-bike is sensitive to the growing need of Filipinos for a more affordable alternative without compromising quality, Thereby introducing to us the newest addition to their growing line of Eco-Bikes. WILLOWS ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR | SRP:19,990 This type of Mobility aid is preferred by the elderlies with limited movements in their hands. Easy to use and maneuver. This model has a manual mode should you need to switch to one.

Technology made affordable by CD-R King

Technology is constantly coming up with new innovations way faster than we can save up for a particular gadget. Getting that new gear or an accessory that comes with it can be very daunting since it can be a thing of the past with a blink of an eye. CD-R King, your one stop media provider understands this difficulty that’s why it strives to bring you affordable alternatives that won’t break your wallet. Here are some items you might be interested in getting your hands on. In keeping up with being the selfie capital of Asia, get your smartphone an updated look with the new Selfie Stick casing.

All the Life Lessons Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Taught Us

Netflix is finally here in the Philippines, and a huge number of people are excited and are registering to get their streaming service. However, only 7% of Netflix shows are available in the PH as of now. You kind of need to use VPN to trick Netflix that you’re in a different location to access the rest of the 93%.[EDIT] You can check out Smartflix to access the entire Netflix catalog. One of the shows that made me binge watch on Netflix is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. This Netflix original TV Series stars Ellie Kemper. Kemper has made us laugh with her stints on Bridesmaids, The Office, and now UKS. Kemper roles as Kimmy who tries to adjust to life in NYC after her rescue from an “apocalypse” cult in Indiana where she joined three other women. They were called the Indianan Mole Women. LOL. And she’s 29 years old. I finished the first season with 13 episodes, in three days. I realized after watching each episode that we would found an equally soft spot for the …